Learning Book Parent Workshop - Little Cranes
It was great to see parents of Little Cranes attend today's Parent Workshop on 'Learning Book'.
During their time with us, observations are made on your child. We use an online system called 'Learning Book' to support the assessment of their progress against the Early Years Foundation Stage, which identifies expectations called ‘Early Learning Goals (ELGs)’. Learning Book gives parents a smart, flexible way to review and interact with their child’s early years education by transforming the link between home and the classroom. LearningBook is a complete digital solution for learning journeys we can record, analyse and share information on their progress.
With Learning Book, you can:
- View and comment on observations taken at school through the MyLearningBook portal.
- See how each observation is linked to the EYFS curriculum.
- Give extended or overseas family access to view your child’s learning journey.
- View your child’s overall progress throughout the early years curriculum.
- Upload your own photos and video media from home activities to enhance your child’s learning record.
- Have a greater confidence and understanding of the learning taking place each day.
- Feel assured of your child’s progress and relationships with the Pre-School team members.
Parents unable to attend the Workshop will be given access to this online system via letter! Should you require any support, please do not hesitate to ask!