Maths of the Day!
The staff at Cranfield Church of England Academy are very excited to be introducing Maths of the Day into their lessons, using physical activity to raise attitudes and attainment in mathematics!
- Dedicated to active learning, Maths of the Day is being introduced:
- To raise attainment in maths
- To increase engagement with maths
- To increase pupil self confidence / self esteem linked to maths learning.
- To enhance / complement the introduction of NUMICON to school.
- To increase the levels of physical activity within the curriculum.
- To encourage teaching outside / away from the classroom.
- To make maths fun!
- To make available resources which parents can use to make maths learning fun at home.
To find out how you can access Maths of the Day at Home, please click here.