Staff E-mail



Speech & Language Assessment Clinics

If you are worried about your child’s speech, language and communication development you can go to a Central Bedfordshire or Bedford Borough assessment clinic. A therapist will talk through your concerns with you and carry out a brief screen with your child. You can then make decisions together about what happens next.

To find out more, or if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Mrs Dormer, our Special Educational Needs and Disabilities Coordinator.