Our Ethos and Aims
At Cranfield Church of England Academy we are passionate about our motto of ‘enjoying, achieving and learning’. This is at the heart of all we do! We pride ourselves on our ambition for every child to be an independent learner who thrives in our stimulating, supportive and safe Christian school. Our Values underpin and motivate our high expectations of all children and Leaders of Learning in our school, strengthening our international community. A warm welcome awaits you at Cranfield Church of England Academy.
Our Cranfield Aims:
Our Cranfield Aims are to enjoy, achieve and learn through:
- a positive attitude to lifelong learning,
- our forward thinking staff who are Leaders of Learning,
- being a safe and nurturing school,
- an established and strong inclusive Christian environment where we share in God’s love,
- an outstanding values-based education,
- wondering, being wonderful, being challenged, linking our learning and developing our super skills,
- sharing in an inspiring, innovative and meaningful curriculum,
- knowing the whole child and challenging expectations,
- identifying next steps for achievement through strong and knowledgeable communication with children, parents and staff,
- celebrating our achievements together,
- celebrating our rich cultural diversity,
- providing life skills that encourage our children to become confident citizens who make a positive contribution to society.