Led by Mrs Ali Brabner as Chair of Governors and Mr David Penfold as Vice Chair; the governing body of Cranfield Church of England Academy are a group of parents, staff and members of the community. The governing body of Cranfield Academy promote the highest standards of educational achievement for our children.
- Agree the Academy’s ethos and aims.
- Define the strategic direction of the Academy.
- Plan for the future improvement of the Academy.
- Set targets, objectives and monitor progress of the Academy.
- Approve the annual budget.
- Ensure the Academy’s resources are used as intended.
To register your interest in becoming a school governor should a vacancy arise, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- To e-mail the governors directly, our e-mail address is: email@example.com
- Please click here to view our Governors' Pecuniary Interests.
- Please click here if you would like to view the 2016 - 2017 company accounts - attendance of Governors at meetings can be seen on Page 14 of this document.