At Cranfield Academy we aim to:
- identify and monitor children’s individual needs from the earliest possible stage so that appropriate provision can be made and the child reaches their full potential.
- plan an effective curriculum to meet the needs of children with SEND.
- work in close partnership with, and involve, parents/carers of children who have SEND.
- ensure all working with the children are aware of the procedures for identifying their needs, supporting and teaching them.
- work in close partnership, where appropriate, with outside agencies to support the needs and provision for children who have SEND.
The below provision maps detail briefly the different levels of provision we provide in different areas: