My child comes on the bus, how can I keep in touch with the school?
Cranfield Church of England Academy prides itself on its communication with parents and there are many ways you can keep in touch with the school.
- To keep up to date with life in school, please do visit this website regularly. The latest news section, calendar, and letters pages are updated several times a week.
- You can also follow us on our popular Twitter account, @ClivetheCrane.
- It is also important you register with ParentMail, to receive communications such as e-mails, text messages and smart-phone notifications. Please do ensure your telephone numbers are up to date and that you can be reached reliably when your child is in school.
Home School Links:
To further enhance daily communication between yourself and your child’s class teacher, your child will be given a Home School Link Book. The Home School Link is a key part of how you can communicate daily with the school and vice-versa.
Your child will bring their Home School Link home every day. Please do check the Home School Link daily to see if there are any letters or notes home and returned with your child each morning.
Included in the Home School Link:
- Agreement code – which must be read and explained to your child. Please do sign this document to show that you understand your responsibility.
- Authorisation form – thank you for filling this in immediately to provide us with important information about you child.
- A section where you can record when your child has read – ‘Reading Record’.
- Space for you and the Teacher to write comments or notes in. For example, if you have a question, the teacher will read this and respond to you accordingly.