Chill Art -Using art for Health and Wellbeing.
Chill Art is a structured, nurturing and mindful approach to art making where pupils have the opportunity to explore their inner life, express their needs and communicate their experiences in a safe space.
Chill Art sessions help to:
- foster self awareness and recognise feelings
- regulate emotions
- provide a vehicle for communication
- build self confidence
- express feelings safely
- build resilience and manage inner conflict
- promote interaction and develop communication skills
- broaden sensory awareness
- promote emotional wellbeing
At Cranfield Academy Chill Art sessions are delivered by a highly trained member of our support staff. Children will attend sessions once a week for a time specific period (usually half a term).