Early Years Pupil Premium
The Early Years Pupil Premium is additional funding given to Pre-Schools to improve the quality of education provided for 3 and 4 year olds who are considered as disadvantaged. At Little Cranes Pre-School, we will be guided by Cranfield Academy's guiding principles for Pupil Premium funding to ensure the funds are used in the most beneficial way.
What are the qualifying benefits to apply for Early Years Pupil Premium funding?
The qualifying benefits to receive Early Years Pupil Premium are:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part IV of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you are not also entitled to Working Tax Credit, and your annual gross income does not exceed £16,190 as assessed by Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs)
- Working Tax Credit run-on (paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit)
- Universal Credit (during the initial roll-out of this benefit)
- they are currently being looked after by a local authority in England or Wales
- they have left care in England or Wales through an adoption, a special guardianship order or a child arrangement order.