Our last Academy’s Ofsted Inspection was on the 17th and 18th September 2019. Our three Ofsted Inspectors spent time at both of our school sites over the two days.
The inspection identified our school as a place in which:
- “Pupils love being part of Cranfield Church of England Academy.”
- “Governors, leaders and teachers have high ambitions for pupils.”
- “Pupils express the school’s deeply rooted values in the way they behave."
- “Pupils love learning at school.”
- “Leaders have created impressive opportunities for pupils’ personal development.”
- “Pupils are taught to take responsibility for their school and do so exceptionally well.”
- “Adults meet the needs of pupils with special educational needs and/or disabilities (SEND) well.”
- “The leaders of Reception and the pre-school have created an excellent provision for the children.”
- “The school’s leaders are dedicated to serving pupils’ best interests.”
- “Staff constantly look for ways to make the school even better for pupils.”
- “Governors carefully evaluate the quality of the school’s provision.”
- “All adults place safeguarding as their highest priority.”
- Children’s personal, social and emotional development is outstanding!
- The Early Years provision is outstanding!
We hope you can see within the report’s content the continued enhancement of Cranfield Church of England Academy as a happy, nurturing, safe, Christian Academy where pupils are keen to learn and everyone is valued.
To register and give your views, please click here. Should you require any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. Ofsted's Parent View gives you the chance to tell Ofsted what you think of Cranfield Church of England Academy. Each year, we conduct our own Parent Survey, however by sharing your views with Ofsted, you will be helping our school to celebrate it's successes and further improve. A video on how to register and complete a survey on Parent View is available by clicking here.