Led by Liz Turner and Ieuan Smiton as joint Chair of Governors; the governing body of Cranfield Church of England Academy are a group of parents, staff and members of the community. The governing body of Cranfield Academy promote the highest standards of educational achievement for our children.
- Agree the Academy’s ethos and aims.
- Define the strategic direction of the Academy.
- Plan for the future improvement of the Academy.
- Set targets, objectives and monitor progress of the Academy.
- Approve the annual budget.
- Ensure the Academy’s resources are used as intended.
To find out more about our Governors click here to 'meet our governors'.
To contact the Co-Chair of Governors, please email the school office who will forward on your communication to them.
- To e-mail the governors directly, our e-mail address is: email@example.com
- Please click here to view our Governance Structure 2023-2024
- Please click here to view our Articles of Association
- Please click here to view our Memorandum of Association
- Please click here to view our Funding Agreement
- Please click here if you would like to view the 2022 - 2023 company accounts - attendance of Governors at meetings can be seen on Page 17 of this document.
0 employees have a gross annual salary and benefits of £100,000 or more.