Useful Pupil Websites
Here are some useful websites that may support your child in their learning.
- https://www.storylineonline.net/ - where the world's best storytellers inspire a love of reading.
- www.oxfordowl.co.uk – a fabulous website full of activities for Reading and Numeracy.
- www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/ks1/ - explore some fantastic learning activities for Literacy, Numeracy and Science; super for children in Years One and Two.
- http://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/ks2/ - as above, suitable for children in Years Three and Four.
- http://www.bbc.co.uk/schools/typing/ - a fabulous way of helping your children with their keyboard skills.
- www.mathszone.co.uk – a wonderful array of interactive activities, organised by topic and key stage!
- www.ictgames.com – as above, explore and enjoy!
- http://tpet.co.uk/mrwolf/playfree.html - A fantastic game to reinforce telling the time. Options are available to set the game accordingly.