We are fortunate to receive regular feedback from many friends and visitors of our school on our SEND provision. These can include parents, colleagues from other schools and professional agencies, students or trainee teachers. We appreciate any feedback given to the Academy - it allows us to celebrate our successes with Special Educational Needs and disabilities and gain views about our provision! Please click here to view the results of the 2018 SEND Parent Survey.
Please find below examples of recent feedback given to us from parents:
- "My son feels supported at school. The communication between home and school is very good, which is essential in my son's case."
- "We have been very happy with the support our daughter has had since being in Reception. Thank you."
- "Thanks again for supporting my daughter. I really appreciate it. It's lovely to know that I can always speak to you (Mrs Dormer) for advice."
- "We are very happy with the care and support our daughter receives. We feel her needs are being fully met and that the staff she works with go above and beyond to help her. Her progress has been amazing in Bluebirds. Thank you so much!"
- "I am grateful that our daughter's needs were picked up so early in Foundation Stage so that she has received the support she needs from the beginning."
- "I can't fault anything here at the school. Since joining my son has progressed so much further than I thought he would. You all do a fabulous job. Thank you all."
- "Your school has given so much to my son. He has made so much progress and developed so many skills he will need as he moves through his school life."
- "The extra support my daughter receives is fantastic. She loves coming to school every day."
- "I can't believe the progress my son has made since joining your school!"
- "Having a speech therapist come to the school has helped my daughter pronounce her sounds!! I feel I know what she is doing in each session due to the excellent feedback sheets I get from Cathy."
- "This school is brilliant!! My son has had fantastic support. The dedication of the staff is superb!"
- "My daughter loves going to the Yellow Room and learning in a small group."
- "Thank you for your hard work and commitment to meeting the needs of my daughter - I am so grateful for the opportunities you give her."
- "My child has blossomed in every way since starting at Cranfield, his Dad and I never thought he would come as far as this. Full credit to the amazing team of teachers and teaching assistants at Cranfield. We are very grateful."
Please find below examples of recent feedback given to us from external professionals:
- Ofsted, December 2018 - "You identify pertinent and highly effective support which helps pupils to make rapid progress.”
- Ofsted, December 2018 - “I observed teaching assistants and parent volunteers making a very positive impact on the progress of groups and individuals.”
- Ofsted, December 2018 - “Your focus on seamless inclusion…enables all pupils to share their experiences as well as have their individual needs met by thoughtful activities delivered to a high standard.”
- School Improvement Partner, March 2019 - The school’s leaders have constructed a curriculum that is ambitious and designed to give all pupils, particularly disadvantaged pupils and including pupils with SEND, the knowledge, skills and abilities to apply what they know and can do with increasing fluency and independence."