At Cranfield Academy we aim to:
- identify and monitor children’s individual needs from the earliest possible stage so that appropriate provision can be made and the child reaches their full potential.
- plan an effective curriculum to meet the needs of children with SEND.
- work in close partnership with, and involve, parents/carers of children who have SEND.
- ensure all working with the children are aware of the procedures for identifying their needs, supporting and teaching them.
- work in close partnership, where appropriate, with outside agencies to support the needs and provision for children who have SEND.