As with every Primary School in the country, for the 2018 - 2019 Academic Year, Cranfield Church of England Academy has been provided with additional funding of £18000 to improve the provision of Physical Education and sport in our school. We are proud with the choices we have made to spend this money – decisions which impact directly on the Physical Education of our children.
Cranfield Academy uses the income from Sports Premium to endeavour to improve the provision of Physical Education and sport in our school. We aspire to spend every penny to impact significantly on the long-term quality of Physical Education in our school.
- We ensure the funding is ring-fenced for Physical Education and Sport at Cranfield.
- Decisions on spending impact directly on the quality of our Children’s received Physical Education.
- We recognise that any investment in specialist teaching of children must be done in conjunction and collaboration with the classroom teacher to enhance the long-term impact of Physical Education at Cranfield.
- To allocate Sports Premium funding following a needs analysis which will identify priority areas for Physical Education.
- To raise the levels of Pupil's progress and attainment in Physical Education
Proposed and Previous Expenditure:
- To view information on our proposed expenditure for 2017 - 2018 please click here.
- To view information on how we have spent our Sports Premium in 2015 - 2016, please click here.
- To view information on how we have spent our Sports Premium prior to 2015 - 2016, please click here.