Would you like to visit Cranfield Church of England Academy? Are you a prospective parent, a trainee or aspiring teacher, an interested member of our community or a fellow professional colleague? If so, please do not hesitate to contact us!
We are very proud to be able to welcome visitors into our school for visits, experiences, career professional development or to simply see "enjoying, achieving and learning" in action!
For fellow colleagues who may wish to develop an aspect of their own school's practice, we are delighted to be able to welcome visitors to experience opportunities and training with a member of our Senior Leadership team in:
- Teaching and Learning at Cranfield
- Planning for the new Curriculum - An Academy's approach
- Writing assessment to enhance teaching and learning
- Reading assessment to enhance teaching and learning
- Learning to Learn - Developing children's learning powers
- Values Education
- Teaching and learning with statemented pupils - including P Scales
- Teaching and learning with children with English as an additional language
- Senior Leadership Workshops
The above list is not exhaustive. If there are other areas you would like support with, please do contact us. We will be delighted to support you.
We sincerely look forward to meeting you!