Welcome to the Year Four page which we hope will support you in times of self-isolation or closure. If you need any help, please e-mail us - firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your e-mail as soon as possible.
Weekly Learning Activities:
A weekly learning activity sheet will be available to you via e-mail each Sunday. The learning offered will include the promotion of activities related to areas across the curriculum and will be themed within 'be academic', 'be creative', 'be technological' and 'be active'. The activities suggested, written by the Year Two Team will seek to be as accessible to all as is possible and will consider minimal resourcing.
- Click here to download the WB 23rd March Activity Pack.
- Click here to download the WB 30th March Activity Pack.
Learning from the world around us! Each week Picture News will provide a current news story, provide an image, a thought-provoking question and a variety of teaching resources. Why not use these in discussion with your child?
- Picture News Pack 1 - Refugees
- Picture News Pack 2 - Space Tourism
- Picture News Pack 3 - Remaining Positive
- Year Four Learning Pack from Classroom Secrets
- Year Four Learning Pack from Twinkl
- Lower Key Stage Two Learning Pack from Teacher's Pet
- Key Stage Two Learning Pack from TTS
- Year Five Learning Pack from Twinkl
- Upper Key Stage Two Learning Pack from Teacher's Pet