Welcome to the Year One page which we hope will support you in times of self-isolation or closure. If you need any help, please e-mail us - firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your e-mail as soon as possible.
Weekly Learning Activities:
A weekly learning activity sheet will be available to you via e-mail each Sunday. The learning offered will include the promotion of activities related to areas across the curriculum and will be themed within 'be academic', 'be creative', 'be technological' and 'be active'. The activities suggested, written by the Year One Team will seek to be as accessible to all as is possible and will consider minimal resourcing.
- Key Stage One Learning Pack from Classroom Secrets
- Key Stage One Learning Pack from Twinkl
- Key Stage One Learning Pack from Teacher's Pet
- Key Stage One Learning Pack from TTS
- Stage 5 Phonics Booklet
- Click here to view the Early Years and Key Stage One list of words to learn to read and spell.
- Click here to download look, say, cover, write check sheets for the Early Years and Key Stage One list of words to learn to read and spell.